For this particular adventure, I wanted to get from Perth to Exmouth because I wanted to go snorkeling with the whale sharks that congregate at the Ningaloo reef off the coast of Exmouth.
I was researching ways to get to Exmouth but everything was so expensive and inflexible. If I caught a bus or an airplane, it would take me straight there and I wouldn’t have been able to see anything in between. I could have bought a ticket on a hop-on hop-off bus, but the tickets were far too expensive.
The idea to hitchhike didn’t come to me immediately. I had to go through all the options before the idea suddenly jumped into my head and when it did, I knew that’s what I had to do to make it an awesome adventure.
Here are the posts about my trip. I hope you enjoy them!
- The journey begins- hitchhiking from Perth to Exmouth
- Hitchhiking – Perth to Carnarvon – days 1, 2 and 3
- Hitchhiking – Carnarvon to Coral Bay – days 3-5
- Exmouth – hitchhiking from Coral Bay
- Final destination of the journey: Broome